One thing I WAS able to do, was get a new camera for Christmas and take some photos of my classroom! So the ONE thing I CAN do today, is show you my second home...
And then my Classroom DOJO in full effect...
You can find my Editable Classroom DOJO Starter Kit in my Teachers Pay Teachers store HERE
So now that I have utilized my new camera to post pictures of my super fab classroom, here is something else I have been working hard on...my second love of CF! I felt like such a nerd and "that guy" asking my friend to film me doing double unders but honestly, it was actually kind of nice being able to check out my form!
Glad I could post for a hot minute...if you have any questions about my classroom set up or where I found or created my resources, please feel free to ask!


0 comments:
Post a Comment