Anyways, It has been a dream of mine to get my Teachers Pay Teachers store off of the ground, and eventually begin a blog. With time I will upgrade the template, but I was just so excited to get started that chevron would just have to do! But here I am!! I finally did it, and my gosh do I have a long way to go!!
I recently moved back to Tucson from San Francisco. I moved there with someone, and needless to say it didn't work out. Moving home was difficult considering San Francisco is beautiful and has so much to offer, but I am finally home with my family- parents, brother, sister in law, and my two beautiful nephews. However, moving back was not going to be sufficient enough for me...I needed to set some personal goals to know that I can overcome difficult times and come out on top. Here are the goals I set for myself...
1. Start a teaching blog (check!)
2. Get off my butt and create all of the resources I have written down that are just sitting on post-it's (on my way!)
3. Compete in a local Crossfit competition...just to show myself that I did it...(working on it....)
Short list, but for some reason it has taken a tremendous amount of time to get at it!
With that being said, I hope you enjoy hearing what I have to say and I am open to hearing anything that you have to say as well! Wish me luck!
Welcome to my world :)


Stacy - it is so great to see you check this accomplishment off your bucket list so to speak. I enjoy seeing you create all the products. Keeping both the storefront (aka your TpT store) and your blog posts fresh and current will build a strong reader community.
ReplyDeleteI would like to know how to get to this blog from the TpT website. Perhaps you can share that for those who are sometimes challenged...
Great Job